Outfit Of the Night
Coat - Zara Mens
Top - Forever New
Coat - Zara Mens
Top - Forever New
Skirt- Future State (Singapore)
Shoes- my trusty Vans
Shoes- my trusty Vans
Tommy walked to mine to pick me up and then we walked together to Kevin's.
Tommy and I :)
He was being the dj that night...
Adro and Ello with her Diana F+
Happy Terry and I
Happy birthday Kevin!!!!!
everyone :) and thank you Gary for taking the photo!
Light weight Nick ;)
ahahaha I find this photo hilarious
ngehehhe
I had a really good time, have to thank Kevin for that as he supplied ALL the drinks and food that night!! (homg. the wings and ribs were so yumm).
a very overdue post because exams were just around the corner after Kevin's.
a very overdue post because exams were just around the corner after Kevin's.
another post coming up later today :)

No comments:
Post a Comment