Friday, 19 April 2013

Monday 15 April 2013 week 6

Met up with my primary school friend, Zhi Li from Kuching on Monday evening. So lovely to chill with her again, we went to Pepper Lunch on Elizabeth St for dinner.

Meh pepper lunch, it was the first time trying it for the both of us...honestly, I don't get the craze, it's so popular in Asia, but maybe they make it differently in Asia compared to Australia,  like how maggi noodles and campbells instant soup tastes different in Australia and Malaysia.

After that I just chilled at her apartment for a bit and then left for home early because I had uni at 10 the next day :'(

Overall a good day. Always nice to catch up with old friends.

We also had chatime!! Mmmm sudden craving for a mango ice shake. Yum my favourite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog